Wednesday 16 May 2012

ONE DAY BRIEF





This was a one day brief we were set. We had to create a fashion editorial in groups. My group consisted of myself, Anna, Tom and Ben. We chose American Apparel as though it would appear in I-D magazine. The challenge was to also use a flash gun. Luckily Anna had a good selection of American Apparel clothing so we researched typical AA ad campaigns to see how the model was styled, compositions, locations etc and incorporated this in our images but tried to input or own touch such as the slogans. It was a successful shoot, location was Hyde Park. We used a Canon 30DSLR with manual settings. We kept post production to a minimal just altering the contrast and brightness. I really enjoyed this brief. It was interesting working as a team, we worked well together - this is a skill I now know I can continue to build on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment